K P O P W O R L D


Entries About Linkies Stuff BIASES FACEBOOK TWITTER FOLLOW DASHBOARD
The owner

Welcome to my World. You've stalk all about kpop in my blog. Be nice

Status : Hiatus hiatus hiatus active at frst blogger ♡

Tagbord

Exchange Link open
No "Follow You, Follow back"
Harsh Words Are not Allowed

Old Entries



Credits


Basecode/Template : AtinTory .
Editor : Leya Yeolly
Images : WeHeartIt
music : irondj
Header : BaekYeol
Salam berkenalan



Annyeonghaseyo ! n assalamualikum to all my chingu's muslim ! blogger ini menstory kan *menstory? tentang kpop nk tahu lebih lanjut jgn lupa hari2 stalk blog ini tau ! btw i intro my self my name is Nurul Alia Bt Zainuddin just call me lieya , leiya , lia and more okay ;) ? umur saya 14 tahun bersekolah di SMK MERU wanna know more about kpop ? go to my facebook , Twitter , Blogger 1 and 2 okay ? this blogger have i rule DO READ DO FOLLOW & NO COPYCATS IN THIS BLOGERR ! okay :) k samapi situ sahaja Bye2 ppyong *O*